Overview: Welcome to the online instructor-led training of International Health, Safety & Environmental Management otherwise referred to as HSE Level 1,2,3. This course is certified by the British International Safety Organisation.
This course involves managing, controlling and handling all aspects of health, safety and the environment in all industries – with the focus on major accident risk.
HSE Level 1,2,3 certification as of today is regarded as the most significant certification training in the field of engineering, science and technology, oil and gas, art and medicine, administration and management, banking and finance.This course covers the 3 levels of HSE every beginner needs to learn – from foundation to supervisory you are provided with the knowledge, skills and solid training in the theories and practices of occupational health and safety, emergency planning and environmental management.
Style of Study: This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
Aim of Course: This globally-recognised course will help learners:
- Understand ways to to create, plan, implement, audit and evaluate programs in the areas of health and safety, emergency planning and environmental awareness programs.
- To know the basics principles of risk assessment and how to create one for an organisation
- Understand types of hazards and control measures.
- To explain the difference between Hazards, Risks and Control Measures
- To identify what safety signs and Safe Systems of Work are within your workplace
- To demonstrate an understanding of risk assessments through practical exercises.
- To recognise the accident reporting process within a workplace
- To define aspects of wellness and its importance in the workplace
- To recognise the spines structure and its main functions
- To demonstrate how to assess a load and practice safe handling of loads
- To recognise the causes of fire and methods of fire prevention
- To explain fire signs and equipment in the workplace
- To explain the environment and the different forms of pollutions that impacts it.
- To identify the impacts of climate change and the control measures
Successful candidates of this program stand a 95% chance of being employed or promoted.
What Will You Learn?
- This course involves managing, controlling and handling all aspects of health, safety and the environment in all industries – with the focus on major accident risk.
Download HSE Course Manual
Introduction to HSE31:59
The Working Environment14:56
General Safety Rules47:05
Safety Signs and PPE41:02
Slip, Trip and Fall26:47
Download Risk Assessment Matrix form
Risk Assessment Practical46:05