Overview: Welcome to the online instructor-led training of ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course also known as Quality Management Systems (QMS). This course is designed to provide the participants with key skills that can enhance the inspection capabilities of the individuals in the practical sense so that they can effectively plan, conduct, and report an internal and external audit as an experienced auditor.
Style of Study: This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
Course Objectives: The aim of this online course is to enable learners understand how to:
- Carry out first-party to third-party audits of quality management systems in accordance with ISO 19011
- Evaluate all the objective evidence of conformance involved in the quality process.
- Identify and document all the nonconformities in the organization and be able to take necessary corrective actions in the process.
- Perform document reviews.
- Conduct and lead onsite audits.
- Develop clear and precise reports.
Outline: The program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by QMS 9001.
- Planning and initiating an QMS 9001 audit
- Conducting an QMS 9001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an QMS 9001 audit
- Online Course work is based on theory and activity
- Tutor support
- Continuous Assessment
- Final Examination
Mode of Examination, Results and Certificates: The examination consists of 4 sections and requires a final score of 70% and above as pass mark. Results are released within 30 working days after examination and Successful candidates are issued with Certificate of Training with a international seal of recognition from the British Standards Institution (BSI Associate Consultant) while the unsuccessful candidates will be required to prepare and retake the exams at additional cost.
On completion of this course, learners are required to take a 2-hour examination.
Course Duration: This online course is covered within a recommended 40 learning hours and 10 personal study hours to complete and be fully prepared for the examination.
Entry Requirements: This course is suitable for everyone seeking to build professional competence in the subject-area and auditors and individuals who performance quality management audits leading to certifications and are responsible for maintaining conformance of quality management requirements. Highly recommended for technical experts and advisors.
What Will You Learn?
- This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
- Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
QMS – Stage 1
Chapter 1 – Introduction58:25
Chapter 2 – QMS System in General02:08:18
Pre-Course Assignment Solutions32:19
Activity 1 – Non Applicable Clauses08:10
Chapter 3 – Audit Management, roles and responsibility01:24:16
Activity 2 – Auditing Context, Planning and Support19:51
Activity 3 – Auditing Operations07:06
Activity 4 – Auditing Performance Evaluation and improvement05:01