Overview: Welcome to the online instructor-led training of ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course also known as Quality Management Systems (QMS). The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course also referred to as OHSMS Lead Auditor training introduces the principles of health and safety management systems and how the standards of ISO 45001 can be implemented and audited. Course is designed using proven management techniques, to promote, and to protect the physical and mental well-being of workers with a focus on reducing occupational injuries and diseases. Participants are trained to receive expert skills and knowledge to carry out audits in OHS.
Style of Study: This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
Course Objectives: The aim of this online course is to enable learners understand how to:
- Carry out first-party to third-party audits of occupational health and safety management system.
- Improve worker’s safety
- Understand processes to prevent risk and hazard assessment.
- Become competent and consistent in OHS audits
- Implement good OHS policies
- Reduce work-related injuries, ill-health and deaths
Outline: The program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Understanding OH&SMS in General
- Audit Management, its roles, and the responsibilities
- Approach to Audit
- Audit Execution
- Non-Conformity reporting and corrective action
- Audit Reporting
- Online Course work is based on theory and activity
- Tutor support
- Continuous Assessment
- Final Examination
Mode of Examination, Results and Certificates: The examination consists of 4 sections and requires a final score of 70% and above as pass mark. Results are released within 30 working days after examination and Successful candidates are issued with Certificate of Training with a international seal of recognition from the British Standards Institution (BSI Associate Consultant) while the unsuccessful candidates will be required to prepare and retake the exams at additional cost.
On completion of this course, learners are required to take a 2-hour examination.
Course Duration: This online course is covered within a recommended 40 learning hours and 10 personal study hours to complete and be fully prepared for the examination.
Entry Requirements: This course is suitable for everyone seeking to build professional competence in the subject-area and auditors and individuals who performance quality management audits leading to certifications and are responsible for maintaining conformance of quality management requirements. Highly recommended for technical experts and advisors.
What Will You Learn?
- This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
- Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
OHSMS – Stage 1
Chapter 1 – Introduction01:02:32
Chapter 2 – OHS System in General01:26:24
Pre Course Assignment Results/ Solution22:41
Activity 1 – Adequacy audit of OHS Manual09:37
Chapter 3 – Audit Management, roles and responsibility01:01:22
Activity 2 – Auditing skill09:03