Overview: Welcome to the online instructor-led training of UK Project Management certificate course in partnership with the British Project Management Academy (BPMA). This course covers the 2 essential levels in Project Management Certificate, namely Graduate and Professional level. Both designed for those who see project management as a key part of their role.
It establishes a solid foundation in project management behaviors, skills, processes and tools with the aim to provide individuals with the international qualification that recognizes their ability to manage non-complex projects.
Project management is an essential requirement in all industries in this 21st century. The information age has brought increased opportunities to career change, and to redirect one’s career into the world of project management. If this is what you need then this online course should be your first choice in practical project management training.
Learning Style:: This course is organized in sections with each containing video (simulated whiteboard and tutor) and series of course resources including end-of-section assignments.
Our dynamic User-interface means that learners can easily navigate the learning environment in a manner that makes learning interesting and engaging.
Learning Objectives: Upon successful completion of this training course, learners should be able to:
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization’s strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
- Appraise the role of project management in organization change.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded the UK Certificate in Project Management – a globally recognized certificate from the British Project Management Academy.
This course is ideal for Young graduates, new and experienced project staff, consultants operating in a project management environment, project managers, program and change managers, team managers and support staff, staff who will have a defined role.
On completion, candidates are required to seat for a computer-based exam from their mobile phones and submit a business case to a designated email address. Learners can take this course and exam from any location. Learners are required to complete this course within 30days period. Study after this period will attract extra charges.
Is Novelle Center accredited? Novelle is a BPMA Accredited training provider. No:1302/012
What Will You Learn?
- This course covers the 2 essential levels in Project Management Certificate, namely Graduate and Professional level. Both designed for those who see project management as a key part of their role.
Project Management Course Manual
Introduction to Project Management51:01
End of Course Summary15:57
Student Ratings & Reviews